Pagina's

donderdag 12 augustus 2010

Art journalling


A reminder to just live life to the fullest. Not to think too much but to grab the opportunity as it passes by.


Expression of my love for art.
Text: To become a channel that let's creativity dance, is the being in a state of wisdom.

I'm training to become this channel.


A reminder to spend time wise. To use given time to create what I want, instead of just spoiling it. To enjoy life.


Reminder for myself to walk up straight. Be proud of myself. Never hide or make myself small...



An affirmation to get in touch with my enthousiasm again after I lost my energy because of healthproblems.



Reminder that being myself is enought. No need to improve myself. I'm already good. My light is shining anyway. Same goes for everyone.


Wishfull thinking...


One of the first art journalpages.. a year-intention for the year of the 4 yellow seed: 26-07-2009 --> 24-07- 2010



About feeling the connection with my soulmate



Visual expression of a meditation


Taking time to reflect what I want in my life or want to let go of...


A very powerfull night for intentionmaking, spent with creative visualisation








This is how it starts... an 'empty' page.

Geen opmerkingen: